ENQUIRING ABOUT A PACKAGE?
Get in touch by filling in the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What website information does Swart digital need to build my website?
- Large high-quality logo in transparent PNG format
- Corporate Identity if available – if you have a colour scheme in mind please let us have this.
- Website Domain(s) and email accounts to be used for website communication
- About section – who, what, when, where, team, experience etc.
- Pages required and page content for all pages
- A few blog posts
- Full contact details (Physical address, Postal address, Contact numbers, Email Addresses)
- Images for the website such as custom galleries, client logos, etc.
- Social Media Pages – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
All text content and website imagery that you provide will be welcomed. If you have sales or marketing material please make sure we get to see and receive this with your content.
For e-commerce websites we’ll need complete product information and high resolutions images for all products and categories. We will also require additional payment gateway information that will be discussed via email.
How long does it take to build a website?
Depending on the website package you choose, on average we have the following lead times:
- 1 – 2 Page websites: Ready in 10 Business days
- 3 – 4 Page websites: Ready in only 15 Business days
- 5 – 8 Page websites: Ready in only 21 Business days
PLEASE NOTE: Any delay caused by the client will result in day-for-day extension of the due date for all deliveries.
Are there any other costs for my website?
Except for your monthly hosting fee and once off administration fee, you will only be charged for the following:
- Any additional changes outside the scope of work on an hourly basis once approvals has been finalized for a project.
- Any custom code implementation or plugin functionality requested.
- A yearly domain renewal fee of R 150 for a .co.za domain.
What are the payment terms for the design and development of my website?
Before the commencement of a monthly package website, a once off admin fee should reflect in our bank account. Where after the chosen package fee will be invoiced monthly.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin.
What is Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is a service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a tool that allows you to take charge of the way your business appears on Google Search and Maps. With your Business Profile, you can connect with customers, post updates, list your products and services, accept online orders, and more.
Where can I view the Terms & Conditions for the Website Packages
You can view the Terms & Conditions by clicking here.